Nifty Tips Package
In this package we provide NIFTY futures and NIFTY options tips only along with support and resistance live during market hours.
1. Pre-Market NIFTY support and resistance levels
2. Around 1-2 nifty tips in a day
3. Maximum 1 or 2 open position at a time.
4. Exclusive package to fulfill your Nifty trading needs.
5. Regular market updates and follow ups.
6. 80% to 85% accuracy on monthly basis
7. Minimum fund required Rs. 50,000.
8. Complete Telephonic, Yahoo and sms support during and after market hours
NIFTY covers sixty percent of market capitalization of all the stocks listed under NSE. It also represents top 50 companies from 23 different sectors of Indian economy. It is a benchmark index whose purpose is for index funds and index based derivatives.
One can trade in index based derivatives on NSE and make a good profit out of it. The only thing needs to be kept in mind while trading in NIFTY is caution. Derivatives trading in NIFTY can be in the form of NIFTY Futures Trading or it can be NIFTY Options Trading.
NIFTY Futures Trading
Nifty futures can be traded just like any stock futures and its price is dependent on the current price of S&P Nifty. Lot size for Nifty futures trading is 50 and required margin for trading in it is minimum 5% of the current value of NIFTY multiplied by 50 (i.e. quantity in one lot). Some brokers require more than that. They may require you to have at least 10% or 12% in your account. This is to keep themselves less prone to defaults.
Future trading in Nifty can be in any of the three trading cycle which is near month, next month or far month. Expiry always takes place on last Thursday of every month.
You can trade in nifty for hedging purpose or speculative gains. If you are sure about market movement in future say for today or next 5-7 days etc. Then you can enter in nifty future trading and gain handsome amount of money in it. As margin required to trade in nifty future is very low compared to stocks and hence trading in nifty futures or options is preferred by most traders.
To trade in Nifty futures and make good profit out of you can avail our nifty tips package. We cover all aspect of NIFTY in it. Be it timely market news, nifty support and resistance levels or accurate Nifty Tips, we provide it all. You can give a try to our nifty tips for free. The service can meet requirements of both new and expert trader in nifty futures.
NIFTY Options Trading
Trading in Nifty options is another aspect of trading in nifty derivatives. Option trading too has a lot size of 50 shares. But 100% margin is required to trade in it. This is because in option trading price of an option contract can become double or triple in a day or it may become half or loose 99% of its value. Hence there can be no place for giving margins in it. Some brokers do give margins in it on their own risk to their premium clients. This is done on their personal risk as the brokerage generated by options is quite high.
Subscribe to our NIFTY Tips package to get accurate NIFTY future tips and NIFTY option tips . You'll be amazed to see how profitable it can be. You can try our service totally free by signing up for free trial and see the results. Trial would be given for 2-3 days and if you wish to continue the service you can become our paid member and get the tips on SMS and Yahoo Messenger (Optional).
NIFTY Tips guidelines by us for profitable trading in NIFTY Futures and NIFTY Options:
1. Always trade in same lot quantity for each trade in nifty futures while keep the amount of trading same when trading in nifty options.
- 2. Always follow stop loss in every single trade.
- 3. Never wait for more profit when the target is achieved. i.e. Exit at target always.
- 4. Trade in every nifty tips which we give.
- 5. Don't hesitate to call our customer care cell if you have any doubts in nifty tips.
- 6. Do check the time of SMS sent. Sometimes sms do get delayed by service providers and hence should be checked for before acting upon.
- 7. Our nifty tips will always have small stop loss compared to the target if it is not then there might be some error, so please confirm before you trade.
- 8. Unless specified in the nifty tips expiry date would always be of present month.
- 9. We always mention time frame of trading in our nifty tips . It will be either intraday or positional. Duration will always be mentioned exactly.
- 10. Finally just relax and let us do all the research work you only have to concentrate on your trades.
How to get NIFTY Tips?
You can get free trial of our NIFTY Tips. The trial is given for 2-3 working days after which you need to be a paid member to get our nifty tips.
If you are satisfied with nifty future tips and nifty option tips given in the trial, you can subscribe our nifty package plan and continue with us. Details of which is provided on subscribe us page. Feel free to contact us if you have any queries.